- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Sand Volleyball
- Softball Fields
- Tennis Court
Quarterpath Park is a 23-acre park and provides a wide variety of both active and passive recreation.
- Concessions or any for-profit enterprises associated with an event, as well as events for which admission fees of any kind are charged, are not permitted on city park property unless approved in advance by the Parks and Recreation Director.
- Alcohol, in any form, is not permitted in the park.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after in all our parks.
- Field permits are required to use the fields for organized play.
- Parking: Free, in designated areas.
- Parks and/or fields may be closed due to weather conditions..
- Drones may not be launched from or landed into the park.
The picnic shelter is available on a first-come, first-serve basis and can hold approximately 75 people.
Three all-weather courts are open to the public during daytime hours as they are not lighted courts.
- Directions to Tennis Courts: Turn on to Quarterpath Road from Route 60, then turn right into the Quarterpath Recreation Center and drive straight back to the tennis courts. The courts are located next to the outdoor sand volleyball courts.