Once you have registered for an account, you will be able to instantly access the following:
- Rent amount, both current and any upcoming changes, if applicable
- Balance due on the account
You will also be able to:
- Submit (1) non-emergency work orders per day, per unit.
- Update your phone number.
- Add or update your email address.
Emergency work orders must continue to be called into the work order line at 757-220-3477, Ext. 2.
(For Registered Tenants)
- Tenant Portal registration must have the correct social security number including dashes (ex. 123-45-6789)
- Only the Head of Household, Co-head and/or Spouse, 18 AND OVER can have individual accounts
- Authorized personnel, family members and/or Power of Attorneys can set up accounts if they utilize the resident’s social security #. (The Authority will not provide that information)
- Only routine work orders can be placed online.
- Emergency work orders and after hour work orders (after 4:30 p.m., weekends and holidays) MUST be called in to 757-220-3477, ext. 2