Important Telephone Numbers
- Virginia Health Department Vaccine Help Line: 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682)
- City of Williamsburg Main Office: 757-220-6100
- James City County
Information hotline for County residents: 757-564-2140
- Peninsula Health District (VA Department of Health)
Local call center: 757-594-7069
- Medical questions
Filing for Unemployment
You can apply online at Common Help. You can also access the website for the Virginia Employment Commission.
What You Can Do to Prevent the Spread
Common cold/flu prevention protocols are important:
- Avoid large group settings
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm to prevent spreading germs.
- Throw used tissues in the trash (don't leave them lying around).
- Use "social distancing" of about 6 feet from the nearest person.
- Wash your hands.